Sunday, August 7, 2011

Emma Watson Goes for a Jog: An Animated Story

Cute little Emma Watson was spotted out in London yesterday afternoon, on what started out as a nice, relaxing stroll, complete with ice cream, and somehow turned into... something strange and inexplicable.

Trust me, you're gonna want to see this.

WARNING. I know almost nothing about epilepsy, but if you've got it, just be aware: the last picture may or may not induce seizing.




Just a casual stroll.

Then, Emma decides to take this walk to the next level:



Jogging.




Determination.




Yawn. Running is, like, so boring.




Exhaustion.




Whew. All that running makes me wanna show my butt cheeks!

Ok, Epileptics, this is the part I warned you about.

Let the seizures commence: *

*If you are viewing this on a mobile device and want in on the seizure-tastic fun, get thee to a real computer, stat!

No comments:

Post a Comment