Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Naming Names: A Rant.

And the name is : TAYLOR SWIFT.

I'm sorry, I just have to get this off my chest: Sometimes I feel that I am the only one in the world who hates Taylor Swift.  But then I remember that I am not alone in this fight.  I, along with many weary souls, have grown so tired of that curly-haired, beady-eyed, awkward girl.

What's there to like about her?  Nothing.
Kisses! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Her performances are both awkward and terrible. She can't hit a single note to save her life, and she makes me want to end mine.

She's still harping on the fact that she "names names," but I have news for you, T-Sweezy: NO ONE CARES.  It wasn't unique when you started, and now it's just old and tired.

Why must you continue to beat that dead horse, year after terrible year?  HAVE YOU NO SOUL?

Shame on you, Taylor, shame, shame, shame on you!  You have shamed me greatly, and if your family were Asian, they would also be terribly ashamed.

Dear Taylor: even just thinking about you has ruined Sally Jessy Raphael's birthday almost entirely for me. But I will NOT let you take this special, special day from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment