Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Justin Bieber: Birthday BJ's to be Given to Charity

Today is truly a great day.  A great day for the whole wide world!  It's March 1, and today is a birthday Double-Whammy.  I'd like to wish a great, big, happy b-day to Justin "Baby" Bieber, AND to Ke$ha "Baby Hooker" Sebert!!
Beastly
Ahh, I do soo love little Biebs, and I mean that, from the very bottom of my black heart.  He is 17 today, and I hope he stays in pop music forever and ever, even 'til he's a senile, cranky, perverted 84 year old man.  Little cutie.


If you happen to feel the urge to give JB a birthday BJ, or any other birthday gift, he would like you to direct those gifts, in the form of a monetary donation, to Charity: Water, which is working to get clean, safe drinking water to everyone on the planet.  How noble of you, Biebs.  I love you even more today than the day I first laid eyes on you.
Hopefully Selena isn't planning on giving Justin's birthday bone to charity

Ke$ha, on the other hand, turns 24 today, and has stated that she will gladly accept any, and every, Birthday BJ that anyone should be so kind to send her way.*
Dirtiest hooker on the planet

*Ke$ha has not made any such official statement, but I think we all know it's safe to assume this to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment