Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Week In Ugly: Week of March 21 - March 27, 2011

We had some unexpected ugly smack us in the face this week.  But don't worry, that doesn't mean that the usual ugly culprits were unexpectedly un-uglified.  That would be a real tragedy.  Here we go!

 Vanessa Hudgens
WHAT happened, V.Hudge? You usually look so fab.


Lindsay Lohan
ARREST HER!! She's stealing the Olsen Twins' look!


Lacey Schwimmer
WHO is Lacey Schwimmer?  Idk, but she sure is UGLY!
Ok, ok, I sort of know who she is.  But barely.  She's on Dancing With the Stars. 
I believe she is one of the professional dancers, but beyond that, I just don't care.


Juliette Lewis
Do my pits stank?


Taylor Momsen
Even when she changes out of her hooker-wear, she's ugly as sin! She did do us a service though, by covering her racoon eyes with those large sunglasses. Thanks TayTay! Always thinking of others.


Alicia Silverstone
Ok, I get that you're pregnant, but for god's sake, PUT THAT THING AWAY! It's gross.


Christina Aguilera  
Ach! God help me!
Actually, in all fairness, that pic's not so bad, considering this one was taken just moments before:
You gotta love the chauffeur's face.
See you next week, my little uglies!

No comments:

Post a Comment