Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Week In Ugly: Week of March 7 - March 13, 2011

We had another ugly week!  Personally, I'm quite glad, because I wouldn't know what to do with myself if there were ever a week with NO ugly.  How depressing would that be?  I don't even want to think about it, so let's get started on this week's ugliest.

Kelly Bensimon
Actually this is a pretty hot man.  Maybe I should've left this one out.

Katherine Heigl
Katherine shows us it's ok to wear Uggs when there's no snow on the ground!

Deena Nicole Cortese
The Hobbit: Part 1 is set to open in 3D December 19, 2012!!!  Deena's excited.

Kirstie Alley
I really wasn't mentally prepared to see this.
I am now weeping in horror.

Britney Spears
Brit Brit does "casual-cute" when she hits up the buffet.  Should've put that napkin in your lap, little piggy.

Pete Wentz...?
You might be wondering who this is.  And I'm sorry to tell you, I really don't know.  I just happened upon this picture, and thought to myself, "Holy crap! That's ugly."  So I thought I'd include it.  It might be Pete Wentz, whoever that is.*

Taylor Momsen
Would any ugly week really be complete without this ugly fug?


I can't wait for all the ugly just waiting to slap us in the face next week!


*Yes, I am aware of the fact that this is, indeed, Pete Wentz. Sarcasm is completely lost on some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment