Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Britney Spears Releases "I Wanna Go" Music Video

Get excited, Brit Brit fans: Queen B has released her music video for "I Wanna Go"!


It looks like Brit-Brit's docs have lowered the dosage of her happy meds, 'cause in the music video for her newest single from Femme Fetale, "I Wanna Go," not only does Britney look fit and fab (remember the ab-tastic Britney of the 90's?), but there's actually a hint of life in Britney's eyes! What happened to the dead fish Britney from the Hold It Against Me video?

This music video is a good'n, and even features that one dude from Half Baked, PLUS a bunch of f-bombs!


If the video doesn't load quickly enough for you, go French a herd of goats, then I suppose you could hop over to Britney Spear's Vevo channel, and watch the video there. I don't really see how that would make it load any faster, though.

This video is great and all, but I still like Blackout Britney better.

No comments:

Post a Comment